Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The boys in my house were entirely uninterested in decorating the tree. They didn't want to help do the lights either. So I decided to decorate it in my own way, and boy was it fun!

Each Barbie is dressed in her fanciest dress and it makes for a very colorful tree. It is really quite beautiful.

I just can't seem to get the boys to pose by the tree for a photo this year. I don't understand it.

Ha.

White lights and more than 35 Barbies
adorn my tree this year.

A Christmas dress!

This one was nominated "Most like a Los Gatos mom" of the Barbies on my tree.


Sparkly tights with a miniskirt.

The sneer on this Barbie's face just kills me.

Accessorize!

One of several dreamy pink dresses.


Red catsuit with a red coat and fur collar.

Her hair is crazy complicated.


The tree topper is a Christmas Barbie.

My tree had just one Ken and he is wearing a gold lame mesh shirt.

Yes her dress really does match her hair.


I wish a special Merry Christmas to all of those moms of boys out there.

2 comments:

Jill said...

oh, the joys my house would be filled with if we decorated our tree with barbies!

Sandra Smith-Dugan said...

This is THE best tree I have seen all season(s)! Sunset Magazine I hear you calling!!