Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little League Season Opens With A Special Performance


Little League season opened this last weekend and the ceremony was special for our family in several ways this year. It is my middle son's last year playing Little League and he ran the bases as a 12 year old. There was a recognition of the incredible run of his team last year to win the district Tournament of Champions. My husband was one of the coaches of that team also. And, my youngest son sang the National Anthem at the ceremony. He is quite proud of his brother and claims he sang it for him, but we all know that really, he sang it because he loves to be in front of an audience. This may have been his biggest yet, he sang in front of about 500 people. He hopes to parlay this into a paying gig singing the Anthem for a minor or major league sports event. Therefore I had to put it on YouTube for him. I'm sure he will be tracking how many hits he gets so forward away!

No comments: