Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trimming the Tree, Boy Style



Decorating the tree with boys is not for the faint of heart. I captured a bit of this year's tree trimming on video because I really felt it would capture the feel better than photographs could. I dedicate this video to my mother, who will be horrified. Yes Mom, this is different from raising three girls.

Click on the bottom far right corner on the video to watch directly on YouTube, the quality is better that way.

I am happy to report that, with some additional engineering support from my husband, the tree is still standing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Yes, it's very different than the way girls do it. I heard rude comments, burps and belches and did I heard a fart? Can the boys come and do my tree next year?

Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG. Yes, it's very different than the way girls do it. I heard rude comments, burps and belches and did I heard a fart? Can the boys come and do my tree next year?

Mom