Friday, July 23, 2010

Care Package

My middle son is away at camp right now. He will be gone for three weeks, studying and living with other kids his age at a program through Johns Hopkins CTY program.

I talked to him the other day and he is having a fantastic time. In fact, he is having way more fun than I thought he would. He was a little hesitant to go, but his older brother has participated in three of these programs, so we wanted him to have an opportunity to try it out too. He is normally all about sports, but this is giving him a chance to hang out with a different sort of crowd, and gain a new perspective on things. We just didn't think he'd love it so much!

He's not homesick at all from what I can tell. When I talked to him, he asked me to send him a couple things. Here is a picture of what he requested. One of the items was NOT specifically requested by him. Which one do you think it is?


No comments: