Thursday, October 25, 2007

Back from Peru, More Travel Notes to Follow

I am home from Peru. I had a fabulous time and have so many stories to tell. During my trip I had very limited internet access and also very limited time. I will be posting more stories about the trip and some pictures in the next few days.

I'd like to thank my husband publicly for taking such great care of our children while I was gone for ten days. The children had fun, all homework got done, soccer games were played, and I didn't even come home to piles of laundry or dirty dishes. He even told me it was no big deal (not so sure about that). What a guy!

There was only one trip to the emergency room while I was gone (9 year old had to go for stitches due to a self-inflicted wound on forehead). Everyone handled that just fine apparently.

I also managed to be gone for the week my oldest had sex education at school. Even that turned out just fine, he and Dad had some lengthy boy discussions without Mom around.

I'd also like to thank my friends who had my family over for gourmet dinners and fun invitations to make extra sure no one starved or was bored while I was in Peru.

2 comments:

chigiy at Gardeners Anonymous said...

How come you didn't mention your hot, fun, babolicious travel buddies. What are we chopped cebiche?

The Big Boss said...

Hey Chick, this blog is supposed to be about my kids, it's a stretch to write about my travel adventures let alone get into such a complicated character as yourself. I'll try though.